Welcome to a taste of an urbanistic and island-vibe life – Marina Island Pangkor is a quaint, small island, established on the coast of Teluk Muroh in Lumut, Perak which is just a 10-minutes ferry ride away to the world-famous Pangkor Laut Resort and the Duty-Free Pangkor Island. This bustling little cosmopolitan island is connected to the mainland by a 400-meter causeway bridge and its waterfront tourism township is a brainchild of Marina Sanctuary Resort Sdn Bhd.
From the serenity of nature around its beautiful resorts, homestay, fishing chalet to the island’s one-of-a-kind photo-worthy spots around its jetty complex and the Marina berthing, Marina Island Pangkor is definitely an ideal vacation destination to provide you with an inspiring experience.
“The enchanting Marina Island is truly made for an exciting and enjoyable holiday adventure”.
AT A GLIMPSE
- Malaysia first cosmopolitan paradise in Lumut, Perak.
- Marina Island Pangkor Resort & Hotel is quietly exceeding expectations as an affordable, relaxing and entertaining vacation destination with direct lagoon access inspired by picturesque surroundings and world class travel.
- Frenzy Water Park offers exciting family-fun water sports activities such as kayaking and paddle-boating.
- Marina Island Jetty Complex is famous among the locals and travellers to get to the Duty-Free Pangkor Island in just 10-minutes! This efficiently convenient Ferry Terminal housed a handful of facilities for public use such as Medan Selera, parking space, souvenir shops, public toilets, surau, recreational area and a stunning walkway by the beach.
- Marina Island Pangkor Marina Berthing with Sea Lift is designed for both lovers of culture and adventure. Its beautiful yachts and picture-perfect moments await all locals and international travellers.
- Rockbund Fishing Chalet and J Fishing Marina on Marina Island is made for a funtastic fishing experience and famous for giant grouper fishing spot!